PRICE CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS
We never spam, we will only send notifications about price changes.
- 15.6 inch Full HD 4 Way NanoEdge bezel Display with stunning 87% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD and Windows 10 Home
- Metal chassis and 18mm z-height
- Ergonomic backlit chiclet keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Exclusive ErgoLift keyboard design for improved typing position
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C, USB 3.1 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI; Wi-Fi 5/802.11AC Wi-Fi (*usb transfer speed may vary. Learn more at Asus website)
Working Out In Your Office: Why Not?
You may not realize it but your office is secretly a fitness center. You read it right.
Insane Chocolate Cravings
Man cannot live on chocolate alone, but woman can.
Women are notorious for using food as an outlet for stress. Food has been called the good girl
How to Choose a Fitness Instructor
Fitness instructors can be a great motivational help in achieving your fitness goals because of their knowledge in creating safe and effective
Slimming Down "Big" Legs
How to Get Fit With Workout Videos
If you enjoy aerobic classes but you don't have the time or budget to join a fitness center, your next best option is to do a video workout at home. Exercise videos are also convenient