PRICE CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS
We never spam, we will only send notifications about price changes.
- GRADUATED COMPRESSION: The level of compression in the socks truly reduces from the ankle to the knee. This provides support for the calves and promotes increased blood flow, leading to increased oxygen flow to the leg muscles helping to prevent cramps and to lessen fatigue.
- ADDITIONAL PADDING: To help prevent blisters and to provide extra comfort, the socks contain additional padding at the toes, heel, sole of foot and achilles tendon. To ensure breathability, ventilation strips are also provided in these locations.
- VERSATILE: Unisex and perfect for sports, work, recovery and flights. Sports (running, marathons, hiking, cycling, football, rugby, tennis, basketball, triathlons, weight lifting and general fitness). Work (individuals who are on their feet all day such as nurses, teachers, pharmacists, police, warehouse operatives). Flights (prevent DVT and blood clots whilst on long flights).
- HIGH QUALITY: A tailored blend to ensure breathability, elasticity and longevity: 65% polyamide, 20% elastane, 15% lycra.
- ORDER NOW: Don’t delay, click Add to Cart now and join the thousands of others benefitting from these versatile and highly rated compression socks.
Working Out In Your Office: Why Not?
You may not realize it but your office is secretly a fitness center. You read it right.
Insane Chocolate Cravings
Man cannot live on chocolate alone, but woman can.
Women are notorious for using food as an outlet for stress. Food has been called the good girl
How to Choose a Fitness Instructor
Fitness instructors can be a great motivational help in achieving your fitness goals because of their knowledge in creating safe and effective
Slimming Down "Big" Legs
How to Get Fit With Workout Videos
If you enjoy aerobic classes but you don't have the time or budget to join a fitness center, your next best option is to do a video workout at home. Exercise videos are also convenient