PRICE CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS
We never spam, we will only send notifications about price changes.
- HEAT THERAPY: Reduce redness or puffiness with the soothing feel of heat compression. With Hydro Heat technology this eye compress absorbs moisture from the air and releases it as clean moist heat.
- SOOTHING RELIEF: Give yourself a spa treatment! It may be used to help you fight insomnia and relax before bed so you can fall asleep quickly. Get instant relief for sore or tired eyes with soothing moisture.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: Treat dry eyes, pink eye, MGD, sinus pressure, stye, blepharitis and other eye conditions naturally. Trust the experts with an eye mask that is recommended by doctors and clinicians.
- EASY TO USE: Have it ready in a matter of minutes and get instant relief. Just heat it in the microwave on high for up to 20 seconds and it's ready to go! Place the mask over your eyelids for up to 10 minutes.
- STORAGE POUCH: Take it with you on the plane or on your next road trip. A convenient storage pouch helps keep your mask clean and provides a protective place for you to store it when you're not using it.
Are you experiencing discomfort in your eyes? Are you sick of using old wash rags to soothe eye irritation? Get quick relief for redness, dry eyes, or irritation with this doctor recommended Eye Compress Mask from Optix 55. Sometimes the only way to relieve pain and discomfort is with a hot compress. It's an instant remedy for uncomfortable eye conditions and it provides soothing relief. Our easy to use eye mask makes it easy get some much needed relief. It's easy to use and more sanitary than other eye compresses. A warm sensation provides a soothing sense of relief that helps you relax and refresh.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
Easy to Use
Quick and Easy
Soothing and Rejuvenation
Velcro Elastic Strap
Doesn't Support or Fungi Growth
Doesn't Dry Out or Develop Odors
Blue Silky Drawstring Storage Pouch
QUICK AND EASY TO USE
Getting instant relief is quick and easy with our heat compress. Just heat it in the microwave on high for 20 seconds. Remove the mask from the microwave and test the temperature with your fingers. Don't heat for more than 30 seconds. Place the mask over closed eyelids for up to 10 minutes or as recommended by your doctor. A convenient storage bag makes it easy to store and carry. Take it with you during travel and using it during long hectic flights. It's the perfect way to induce sleep and relax.
TREATS EYE CONDITIONS
Our hot compress mask helps treat a number of uncomfortable eye conditions. Provide relief for discomfort that can result from aging, contact lenses, digital screens, dry air, puffiness and more. It also helps treat more serious conditions like pinkeye, stye, blepharitis, sinus pressure, Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD), muscle spasms, and more. Reduce the look of swollen eyes and redness. It provides natural hydration and moisture for the most sensitive area of your face.