DocoShield Cold Sore Prevention Lip Balm w/Docosanol (3-Pack)
See full product details
- Like Abreva, the active ingredient in DocoShield is docosanol, an antiviral agent clinically proven to reduce the duration of cold sores caused by the herpes simplex virus. Docosanol acts by preventing healthy cells from being infected by the virus, effectively stopping the virus from replicating and spreading.
- However, the balm is also formulated with moisturizing ingredients such as jojoba oil, to ensure your lips stay clear and moisturized.
- Used regularly, this lip balm can prevent cold sore outbreaks.
- Also effective for treating active cold sore outbreaks.
- The first regular use lip balm with Docosanol, with over five years of success eliminating cold sore outbreaks, and keeping lips well moisturized