PRICE CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS
We never spam, we will only send notifications about price changes.
- 100% Authentic 108 8MM Mala Beads - Each mala bead will be unique and may vary slightly in color and size because they are made from natural high quality Turquoise,select stones depending on their purpose and energy.Every bracelet/necklace have a nice real weighted feel to it,when you wear it,you will be healthy,confident,positive and happy
- Beautiful Gift Box Packaging-Wonderful Turquoise:It is known as the stone of luck and success,bringing hope and good luck,and it is also the birthstone of December,representing warmth,luck,success and ete
- Meaning 108 Beads:The 108 beads are intended to eliminate 108 problems and thus achieve a state of peace.The 108 Count Prayer Beads,meditation beads or healing beads is believed to be powerful in bringing positive forces of self realization and contentment,conducive to focus your attention and keep you distracted from stress and or anxiety
- Malas are used for keeping count while reciting,chanting,or mentally repeating a mantra or the name or names of a deity. In Tibetan,traditionally malas of 108 beads are used.Doing one 108-bead mala counts as 100 mantra recitations,the extra repetitions done to amend any mistakes in pronunciation or other faults of recitation
- The beautifully polished stones are threaded onto a durable elastic cord (measuring roughly 34" in diameter),which allows to be worn as either bracelet or necklace depending on your mood and preferences.Fit both women and men of any age,it can be folded into three or four layers of bracelets depending on your wrist size.And you can also use it as a car hanging,to bless the safety of your travel,or to hang it in your house as a hanging decoration to protect your family's health and auspiciousness
108 Prayer Mala Beads:108 is a sacred number,commonly 108 beads,a symbol of the removal of 108 kinds of troubleMala beads are traditionally worn for their spiritual and healing qualities as well as a tool for certain types of mediation/prayer.In Tibet,Nepal and India they are used for keeping count while reciting,chanting,or mentally repeating a mantra or names of a deity,each bead representing a repetition of a mantra.Malas are worn on the neck,wristIt may also serve as a nice accessory in everyday lifeAbout the Healing Properties of Turquoise:Turquoise is one of the oldest protection amulets,and was also known as a symbol of wealth in many ancient cultures.It representing warmth,luck and success This stone has a unique vibration that resonates with the energy of truth.The affect of this unusual energy within the throat chakra,will help you to speak with truth,wisdom and forthrightness.It can Promotes communication,resolving hostilities and arguments and Heightens wisdom.At the same time, it also absorbs negative energy to protect the wearerNatural TurquoiseTurquoise is an opaque,blue-to-green mineral that is a hydrated phosphate of copper and aluminium.Characteristically a cryptocrystalline mineral,turquoise almost never forms single crystals,and all of its properties are highly variable.With lower hardness comes lower specific gravity and greater porosity;these properties are dependent on grain sizeColour is as variable as the mineral's other properties, ranging from white to a powder blue to a sky blue,and from a blue-green to a yellowish green.The blue is attributed to idiochromatic copper while the green may be the result of either iron impurities or dehydrationFor more details on Turquoise,please refer to Wikipedia