Nobsound Little Bear P7 Class A SRPP Pure Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier; Pure Tube Preamplifier Audio Preamp; Dual-Headset out, Black, SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply)
See full product details
- This product designed by Nobsound and Little bear in 2017 is a pure vacuum tube headphone amplifier with dual headphone output (6.35/3.5mm) and Stereo L/R RCA input as well as 3.5mm AUX input. It can be also used as a pure tube preamplifier with the Stereo L/R RCA output.
- This product adopts the classic SRPP circuit, which has been famous for its very low background noise. Its sound output is full of analog style especially for high-impedance headphones (more than 200 ohm). Its tube can also be replaceable to get different sound performance.
- Using a SMPS (Switching Mode Power Supply) instead of a normal transformer. Via boosting and filtering, it can achieve the same performance while still keep the compact dimension.
- This is a 50W class A vacuum tube amplifier. After working for about 1~2 hours, it is normal that the device may be relatively hot. We recommend taking a break every 1~2 hours.
- While using the 3.5mm jack on the front panel as input, the RCA input on the back panel will be disconnected. While both the 3.5mm and 6.35mm are connected with headphones, the RCA output will be disconnected.