PRICE CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS
We never spam, we will only send notifications about price changes.
- 2 PACK - Tubes, 20" x 1.75-2.125
- 32mm Schrader (Regular) Valve / Removable Core - See images for valve type
- Please check the side of your tire or on your old inner tube for the proper size, valve type and valve length.
- IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ANY BRAND TUBE INFLATION: When changing your bicycle inner tube ALWAYS be sure to add just a little air to the tube before installing. This gives it form so it doesn't get twisted or bunch up which may cause a pinch flat. Once the new tube is installed and BEFORE fully inflating only add a few PSI to further form the tube. Inspect for an even bead of the tire to the rim on both sides.
- CONTINUED.....Then, inflate to approximately half the desired PSI and re-inspect the tire bead to the rim again. If even beading all the way around AND on both sides then inflate to the recommended air pressure. This procedure is important because if the bead doesn't hook properly on the rim then as the inner tube is inflated it can sneak out between the tire and rim and go BOOM!
Two New 20" x 1.75 to 2.125 Schrader Valve Bicycle Tubes. Bulk packaged, no retail packaging is included. Standard 0.85mm thick butyl tube. Fits 20" BMX bike wheels and 20" recumbent bicycle wheels.
Note These tubes come bulk packaged without any retail packaging included.
Labeled Size: 20 x 1.75/2.125
Valve Type: Schrader Valve
Valve Length: 32mm (standard bicycle tire Schrader valve length)
Tube Compound: Butyl
Tube wall thickness: 0.85mm
Weight: 132.0 g
2X20"x1.75 /1.95/2.125 Schrader Valve BMX Bike Tire Inner Tubes