PRICE CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS
We never spam, we will only send notifications about price changes.
- OSMO IS MAGIC: fun-filled & Award winning learning games that interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (no Wi-Fi necessary for game play).
- AGE & CAPABILITY: ages 6-10+. games are designed for beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Track game progress, using child game profiles, on a parent app.
- TEACHING: shapes & placing in designs (Tangram), problem solving/early physics (Newton), creative drawing skills (masterpiece), counting with numbers/dice (numbers), letters, spelling & vocabulary (words).
- WHATS IN THE BOX: Osmo base for iPad, Tangram pieces, numbers tiles, words tiles, stackable storage for each game, & 5 game apps: numbers, Tangram, words, Newton, and masterpiece.
- OSMO PROMISE: designed with fun & learning in mind, in Palo Alto, California. 90 day warranty. An iPad & Osmo base (iPad is not included) are required to play. Compatible with iPad 2-6, iPad mini 1-4, iPad Air 1-2, iPad Pro 9.7 & 10.5 inch. Fire tablet is not compatible with this base.
Osmo learning games makes it fun for children to learn, using Toys as Teaching Tools. Osmo is Magic! In 2013, Osmo created a fun-filled & award winning learning games that interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad and/or Fire Tablet, bringing a child's game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play). Osmo merges tactile exploration with innovative technology, actively engaging children in the learning process. Osmo games develop a wide range of skills, varying skills based on each game, including: Creativity, Problem-Solving, Confidence Gaining, Child-Led, Hands-On, Gender-Neutral, Curriculum Inclusion, Social/Emotional Skills, STEM/STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering Math & Art) and many more educational capabilities. Games are designed for children between the ages of 3-11+ and include beginner to expert levels. OSMO enables the continuation of learning. Parents can track game progress, using child game profiles, on a parent app.
Genius Kit for iPad focuses on the following game play: Shapes & placing in designs (Tangram), problem solving/early physics (Newton), creative drawing skills (Masterpiece), counting with numbers/dice (Numbers), letters, spelling & vocabulary (Words).
Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 30,000 classrooms.
Tag your photos on social media with #Osmomagic to be featured!