PRICE CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS
We never spam, we will only send notifications about price changes.
- CUTE NON-SLIP DESIGN: These adorable non-skid socks are an essential item for pregnant women going into labor. The grippy ink on the bottom provides great traction for pacing the room, walking around the hospital and giving birth. The socks feature a motivating message that will be appreciated by all those in the delivery room: "Relax, Breathe, PUSH!” A great alternative to hospital slippers that will keep her feet warm and comfy. Fits easily in a pre-packed hospital bag or maternity kit.
- THOUGHTFUL GIFT IDEA: These funny socks for pregnant woman are a practical gift that will bring some comfort to the new mom to be during her labor and delivery. Doctors, nurses and midwives will get a kick out of it too! The socks make a wonderful baby shower gift, gender reveal party gift or push present.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Our cozy socks are made up of 80% Combed Cotton, 15% Spandex and 5% Elastic to ensure they are soft, comfortable and well fitting. They are designed to hold up for years of wears and washes without fading.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST: Crew length dress socks - provides a comfortable fit for women US sizes 6 to 12.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We’re so sure you’ll love our fun, novelty socks, your purchase is backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you are unhappy for any reason, we’ll issue a full refund or replacement.
Working Out In Your Office: Why Not?
You may not realize it but your office is secretly a fitness center. You read it right.
Insane Chocolate Cravings
Man cannot live on chocolate alone, but woman can.
Women are notorious for using food as an outlet for stress. Food has been called the good girl
How to Choose a Fitness Instructor
Fitness instructors can be a great motivational help in achieving your fitness goals because of their knowledge in creating safe and effective
Slimming Down "Big" Legs
How to Get Fit With Workout Videos
If you enjoy aerobic classes but you don't have the time or budget to join a fitness center, your next best option is to do a video workout at home. Exercise videos are also convenient