PRICE CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS
We never spam, we will only send notifications about price changes.
- Sleek ergonomic design makes it light and easy to handle for detailed projects and tight spaces
- New LED smart features such as front-end lighting, variable speed indicator and fuel gauge allow for optimal use
- Compact 8V max lithium-ion battery for power in a smaller size, always ready and no memory effects
- Docking station continually charges so the tool is always fully charged and ready to use
- Charge Time: 3 Hours 45 Minutes
With surprising power that lets you cut metal with ease, the Dremel Micro is the perfect combination of size, ergonomics and power that make it the ultimate tool for both precise and light duty DIY tasks. Designed to be held between the thumb and forefinger like a pencil, the Dremel Micro allows a grip that is close to the work-piece for superior maneuverability and control. The Dremel Micro is powered by an integrated high capacity 8V lithium-ion battery for longer run time with no memory effect. Optimal speed control on the Dremel Micro is especially user-friendly. The speed is adjusted in five stages from 5,000 to 25,000 rpm by using two buttons on the top of the tool, which enables it to be adapted to each application. A five-stage LED scale makes it quick and easy to see which speed is currently set. To illuminate projects, the Dremel Micro has LED lights built uniquely into the nose cap to aid in vision and accuracy. The brilliantly powerful Dremel Micro features lights that indicate battery level, lithium ion battery technology, and a docking station that automatically stops charging when the batteries have reached capacity.