PRICE CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS
We never spam, we will only send notifications about price changes.
- VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE! Our pheromones are vegan and are derived from the wild yam root!
- PROVEN INGREDIENTS! We use pure Estratetraenol, not a pheromone blend. The Most Effective Pheromones to attract men. All of our fragrance oils are imported from France and have attracting properties!
- EFFECTIVE! Be more attractive, social, and successful. Get an added edge in your daily life!
- LONG-LASTING! High concentration of pheromones and fragrance oil to last you all day long!
- SMELLS AMAZING! Arousing Fragrance Parfum. Spray the room, sheets, and your body. Set the mood.
MORNING GLOW: Best Pheromone perfume to attract men. Seduce him with this deeply penetrating blend, A fresh bouquet of ylang ylang, sensual jasmine, citrusy apple blossoms, freesia, and deep purple violets. Undertones of soft white musk will keep him mesmerized from morning to night. A Parfum with a fresh floral fragance and with High Potency Pheromones to attract men.
Eye Of Love: Pairing powerful pheromones with captivating fragrances, Eye of Love's mission is to give you a unique edge in all of you encounters. Whether you're working, playing, or being intimate we can all use an added advantage. Eye of Love pheromones are high potency with pheromone and fragrance to last you all day long. What can be expected then from using Pheromones?
1. People who work in areas like customer service, real-estate, and cosmetologists can notice higher tips, better quality interactions, and higher sales.
2. Couples can find themselves reconnecting in an entirely new way. You may feel like you are back in the "honeymoon" phase, listening more, talking more, and feeling closer again.
3. Sensual moments like enjoying massages, cuddling, and enjoying passionate kisses can become heightened.
4. First impressions or chance meetings can have a positive undertone, for instance: relaxed interactions, a general feeling of comfort, and a tendency to feel more engaged or connected. What is the difference between Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? Good question! The difference lies in the volume of perfume oil in a formula. Eau de Toilette contains between 5-9%, while Eau de Parfum contains more, usually about 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and and have a more intense smell.