PRICE CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS
We never spam, we will only send notifications about price changes.
- FREE SAMPLES Amazon.com/seller/NorstromDumati click "ASK A QUESTION" button, leave name and address
- $2.00+ OFF ALL additional 100 packs you order after the 1st, any sizes, any quantity, only 100 packs
- 130lb 17pt (point) 0.017" thick, acid free archival quality, 97 bright white card stock. Made in USA
- Uncoated smooth surface absorbs gel-ballpoint-pen ink, watercolor, marker, inkjet inks, highlighters
- USPS approved thickness for postcards. Request free samples to try with your printer.
I know you've been searching the internet for thick index cards... yeah they don't make them that thick anymore. Even cards labeled "heavyweight" aren't really thick. Most don't even label how thick they are , normal cards at the store are about 6-8pt, my cards start at (14pt). So I made SUPER THICK index cards for folks like you. I've tried them all, Office Max, Office Depot, Walmart, and Oxford brand and they're all much more thin than I remember them being decades ago. SUPER THICK Index Cards are made from thick heavy premium smooth uncoated card stock so they're not only thick and sturdy, but also absorb ink, marker, highlighter and water colors. Permanent marker won't leak through. They're perfect for notes, postcards, printing, painting, artwork, and autographs. They adhere to the requirements for Post Cards by the USPS. So yes, you can print out your own post cards and mail them. You can run them through both Laser Printers and Ink Printers and get wonderful results. They're made in the USA.