PRICE CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS
We never spam, we will only send notifications about price changes.
- SUN PROTECTION: Columbia Men's PFG Low Drag Offshore Short Sleeve fishing shirt features our signature UPF 40 fabric that helps to blocks harmful UVA and UVB rays as well as wicking technology to help keep you dry and cool.
- HANDY FEATURES: This short sleeve fishing shirt features two handy chest pockets with velcro closure for convenient storing.
- COMFORT & BREATHABILITY: Hidden vents at the shoulders and 100% polyester ripstop fabric make for a shirt that's breathable and comfortable during the big catch.
- ANTIMICROBIAL: An antimicrobial treatment protects this fishing shirt from bacterial growth.
- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
- Omni-Shade UPF 40 Sun Protection
- Omni-Wick Advanced Evaporation
- Antimicrobial, Intended to Protect the Garment From Odor Caused by Bacteria
- Quick Dry Fabric
Columbia's PFG line is loved by everyone, but specifically designed with anglers in mind. Its comfort and functionality make this Columbia Men's PFG Low Drag Offshore Short Sleeve Shirt a first choice for enjoying a day out on the water and in the sun. The high quality materials used to craft this men's fishing shirt are what make it so special, while its modern classic fit speak to style and comfort.
This fishing shirt features some of Columbia's best sun protection technology to help prevent skin damage while outdoors. The fabric is crafted of UPF 30 to protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays, sunburns, and long-term skin damage. The mesh-lined back vents add breathability to the shirt to ensure comfort even when things get hot; the 100% polyester fabric is lightweight and dries quickly to keep you cool. Lastly, this short sleeve shirt's utility features make securing your smaller items convenient with two velcro chest pockets.
Columbia's short sleeve fishing shirt comes in many inclusive sizes and stylish colors. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the elbow. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.