PRICE CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS
We never spam, we will only send notifications about price changes.
- Vegan Omega 3 alternative to fish oil - udo's oil is a fantastic Vegan alternative to fish oil providing lots of Omega 3, 6, and 9. No fishy aftertaste, and no heavy metal or toxins to worry about! An extremely Pure plant based oil Made right here in the USA in our certified organic process. One of the highest quality products you can buy and our awards speak for themselves!
- Award winning blend - Better Nutrition's best of supplements Award winner and Alive retail & consumer choice Gold Award. Udo's oil is a mix of plant-based, unrefined, Certified Organic food oils. A reliable, undamaged source of polyunsaturated Omega-3 and -6 essential fatty acids (or EFAs) and Monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acids
- Plant based & Organic - 100% plant-based Omega-3 -6, and -9 oils from flax, sesame, and sunflower seeds, some organic MCTs from coconut oil, evening primrose, and more
- Ideal ratio - udo's oil has been used for decades because it provides the ideal ratio balance of 2: 1 Omega-3 to omega-6. Improves stamina, decreases recovery time, and speeds up the healing of injuries. Used by athletes all over the world.
- Versatile & Easy to use - the pleasant, nutty, buttery flavor of this oil is a great addition to all types of recipes. Just remember not to heat the oil. Try it in smoothies, shakes, soup (after cooking), steam vegetables, pasta, salad, and more!
Working Out In Your Office: Why Not?
You may not realize it but your office is secretly a fitness center. You read it right.
Insane Chocolate Cravings
Man cannot live on chocolate alone, but woman can.
Women are notorious for using food as an outlet for stress. Food has been called the good girl
How to Choose a Fitness Instructor
Fitness instructors can be a great motivational help in achieving your fitness goals because of their knowledge in creating safe and effective
Slimming Down "Big" Legs
How to Get Fit With Workout Videos
If you enjoy aerobic classes but you don't have the time or budget to join a fitness center, your next best option is to do a video workout at home. Exercise videos are also convenient