Gyokucho 10" Hardwood Razor Saw
- Blade is 0.020" thick, 10" long
- Saw is 22" long with 22 cross-cut teeth per inch
- Designed for crosscuts in hardwoods such as oak, teak and maple
- Blade is easily replaceable
- Handle is wrapped with bamboo for a firm grip
This Razorsaw for Hardwoods has a blade length of 10" and is 22" long with 22 cross-cut teeth per inch. This saw is designed for crosscuts in such woods as oak, teak, maple and exotic hardwoods. The blade is 0.020" thick and has a fine tooth pattern for incredibly smooth, accurate cuts. The teeth are impulse hardened for extended wear. The handle is wrapped with bamboo for a firm grip. Blade is easily replaceable.