PRICE CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS
We never spam, we will only send notifications about price changes.
- OUR MOST VERSATILE CHAIR: The HEX 2.0 is our lightest and most packable chair yet, ideal whenever space and weight are a factor. Great for backpacking, and can also be used as pad or mat. Perfect for the beach, concerts, camping, boating, and more
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Improved 8mm high-density cored EVA closed-cell foam provides maximum insulation and comfort without added bulk, weighing in at only 21.9 ounces
- COMPACT & PACKABLE: The chairs roll-up compactly to only 4″ diameter, with a handy attached strap, for ultra-easy carrying. A built-in hanging loop makes clipping to a pack easy
- ULTRA COMFORTABLE: 8mm high-density cored EVA closed-cell foam provides more insulation and comfort, while the Outer shell of durable 210D coated ripstop nylon protects from wet ground. Adjustable side straps accommodate various sitting positions
- DURABLE: Inner surface of water-resistant, breathable 70D coated ripstop nylon is more durable and sealed from sand and dirt. Carbon-fiber stays, reinforced wing connections, and tight-knit nylon webbing for superior durability, holds up to 250 lbs.
- SIZE: 33″ Long x 17.5″ Wide when open flat
- INCLUDES: Limited Lifetime Warranty
The lightest, most packable chair out there. Hex 2.0 Original and LongBack roll up to 4" in diameter; 5.5" for PowerLounger. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking, sporting events, concerts, and everyday use. Features include an improved 8mm high-density cored EVA closed-cell foam, water-resistant, a breathable 70D coated custom ripstop nylon inner surface and a 210D coated ripstop nylon outer fabric. Hex 2.0 Longback adds extra width and back height for more expansive comfort. The HEX 2.0 PowerLounger adds a bottom folding flap for extra seat cushioning and lounging. It also doubles as a sleeping pad for ultra-light backpacking. Dimensions: 33" x 15" (Original), 37.5" x 17.5" (LongBack), 53.5" x 17.5" (PowerLounger). Wt: 21 oz. (Original), 24.8 oz. (LongBack), 29.8 oz. (PowerLounger).