PRICE CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS
We never spam, we will only send notifications about price changes.
- THE ULTIMATE MULTIVITAMIN SUPPLEMENT: IntraMAX 2.0 is an organic liquid trace mineral and multi-nutritional dietary supplement. Its recently improved all-in-one formula contains over 415 essential ingredients including Vitamins, Antioxidants, Fibers, Omega 3, 6 & 9, Probiotics, Amino Acids, Herbs, Proteins, and much more! IntraMAX 2.0 is a 100% carbon-bond, organic, micro-complex, and plant-sourced supplement that is perfectly balanced and blended so your body can most effectively absorb it.
- ENRICHED WITH 71 ORGANICALLY-BOUND TRACE MINERALS AND 65 NATURALLY-OCCURRING ELECTROLYTES: A lack of organic minerals has been proven to be the cause of most illnesses and ailments, but Drucker Labs IntraMAX 2.0 is here to help! This 100% organic nutritional supplement has over 70 trace minerals and 65 naturally-occurring electrolytes fueled by intraCELL technology to provide comprehensive nutrition in once-daily doses!
- INTRACELL TECHNOLOGY: Drucker Labs IntraMAX 2.0 products are created using a proprietary carbon-bonding process called intraCELL technology. This technology allows living carbon to bind to nutrients within each product in order to provide a faster, more efficient absorption rate. The result is complete liquid nutrition in just one ounce!
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM, BOOSTS MAXIMUM ENERGY, AND PROMOTES MENTAL CLARITY: IntraMAX 2.0 provides support to your body in a variety of ways! While providing your body with essential vitamins and minerals, it maximizes your energy and stamina, supports your immune system, and boosts your brain activity. Compare it to any other product and you'll see for yourself that intraMAX 2.0 is the most scientifically advanced, clinically proven, organic vitamin available today!
- FREE OF HARMFUL CHEMICALS: IntraMAX 2.0 is hypoallergenic and appropriate for even the most chemically sensitive people. Its formula is easily assimilated and doesn't contain preservatives, caffeine, additives, wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, barley, dairy, starch, binders, or animal products.