PRICE CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS
We never spam, we will only send notifications about price changes.
- SIZE AND DEPTH - This pan fits 1/2 size spots on a gastronorm modular system at 6 inches deep
- DURABLE MATERIAL - Clear, break-resistant polycarbonate won't rust, dent, or bend
- QUIETER THAN METAL - Significantly quieter than metal when inserting or removing pans from food-service racks, carriers, and stations
- COOL TO THE TOUCH - Heavy-duty plastic material is cooler to the touch than metal versions
- NON-STICK SURFACE - Non-stick surfaces for easy food release, effortless cleaning
- ODOR AND STAIN RESISTANT - Food refuse does not stick or leave odors on the polycarbonate containers
- DISHWASHER/MICROWAVE SAFE - All pans, lids, and trays are commercial dishwasher and microwave safe
- FITS STANDARD PAN HOLDERS - All pans comply with gastronorm specifications for food racks, carts, and stations
- HIGH TEMPERATURE RANGE - Temperature rated from -40°F to 212°F (-40°C to 100°C)
- NATIONAL SANITATION APPROVED - Made of FDA compliant materials and meets NSF #2 standards
Working Out In Your Office: Why Not?
You may not realize it but your office is secretly a fitness center. You read it right.
Insane Chocolate Cravings
Man cannot live on chocolate alone, but woman can.
Women are notorious for using food as an outlet for stress. Food has been called the good girl
How to Choose a Fitness Instructor
Fitness instructors can be a great motivational help in achieving your fitness goals because of their knowledge in creating safe and effective
Slimming Down "Big" Legs
How to Get Fit With Workout Videos
If you enjoy aerobic classes but you don't have the time or budget to join a fitness center, your next best option is to do a video workout at home. Exercise videos are also convenient