PRICE CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS
We never spam, we will only send notifications about price changes.
The Core-Bodyweight Training Laminated Poster is an indispensable resource for any fitness facility, box gyms, or home gym. This chart has 20 different core exercises, with easy to follow instructions and descriptive photos for each.
Developing a strong core is essential for success in any team sports or athletic endeavors. Even in everyday life, a strong core translates to improved functionality in most movement based activities.
Some Benefits of Bodyweight Training Include:
- Bodyweight exercises are ideal for High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) because they allow for quick transitions from one exercise to another.
- Inexpensive way of getting a great workout since there is very little equipment required.
- Can be done inside or outside.
- Can be done relatively safely since there is no heavy equipment involved.
- Are fun to do.
The popularity of Bodyweight Training has skyrocketed over the past few years because of all the inherent benefits, without the cost of expensive equipment. Having a poster/chart on display gives users a multitude of training options.
This brilliant full-color, 24 x 36 inch laminated poster by Productive Fitness will look great on your wall.
The reason you will find our fitness posters in Community Centers, Hospitals, Clinics, High Schools and Military installations is we work to a higher standard. Quality is important.
- Our posters are designed and created by fitness experts with University degrees in Exercise Physiology and Human Kinetics.
- We put a lot of thought into providing safe, efficient exercises while also educating users on proper exercise technique and terminology.
- In order for the images to be precise, we only use personal trainers or aspiring exercise physiologists who have an understanding of proper body positioning (proprioception) to be fitness models. Experience has told us you cannot replicate proper form using non-fitness models.
- Posters are printed on 100lb. gloss paper and then laminated for durability.
BTW: At one point we considered using DRAWINGS instead of real life models as a cost saving measure, but found it was difficult to convey the nuances of safe, effective body movement and positioning.