1000W pure sine wave AC power inverter 12V battery to 240V mains electricity (peak power 2000W)
- Get 240V AC mains electricity for your appliances anywhere - just use your 12V battery or battery bank
- Pure sine wave output - similar to electricity supplied by utility companies and ideal for your appliances
- Overload, short circuit, overheating and other protection functions
- Built-in USB port to charge mobile phones and power USB-compatible devices
- Low battery alarm and automatic shut down to prevent over-discharging
1000W pure sine wave off-grid power inverter to power 240V household appliances from 12V battery or battery bank - ideal for motorhomes, caravans, boats, or areas without access to mains electricity, or as a back up power system for power outages.
This inverter converts 12V battery power (DC, or direct current) into 240V mains output required for domestic appliances (AC, or alternating current). It generates pure sine wave electricity - identical to electricity supplied by utility companies to households. Pure sine wave output is better than modified or "square" sine wave because it increases the efficiency of inverter and makes it suitable for more appliances. This inverter can be used to power any 240V appliances with the total continuous power consumption up to 1000W and up to 2000W power at peak times.
Installation is very easy: just connect the inverter to your 12V battery or battery bank using the "+" and "-" cables supplied with the unit, plug in your appliances and turn the power switch on (an adaptor can be used for more sockets, as long as the total power consumption is within 1000W).
In addition, the inverter has a standard USB port which can be used for charging mobile phones or powering USB-compatible devices.
- Continuous power: 1000W
- Surge power: 2000W
- Input: 12V (10-15V) DC
- Output: 230-240V AC
- Output frequency: 50 Hz
- Output waveform: pure sine wave
- THD: < 4%
- Peak efficiency: 90%
- Low battery shut down: 10.0V +/- 0.5V DC
- Low battery alarm: 10.5V +/- 0.5V DC
- High voltage shut down: 15.5V +/- 0.5V DC
- Size: 325 x 215 x 90 mm
- Size (boxed): 380 x 280 x 150 mm
- Weight: 2.7 kg
The product comes with a user manual which explains connections and operations.
Please do not hesitate to contact Photonic Universe if you have any questions about this product.